Implants Over Dentures
The Benefits of Choosing Dental Implants
Over Dentures in Montgomery County, PA
Are you in the process of determining the best solution for fixing damaged or missing teeth? The following information is designed to help you make the best decision for your smile and lifestyle by explaining the advantages of choosing dental implants over dentures, including providing the best and most long-lasting results.
The Value of Dental Implants over Dentures
Investing in dental implants will get you the smile you want and deserve. Dental implants are designed to provide a secure base for natural-looking teeth. The custom-designed crown will permanently restore your smile, and the stable implant will drastically improve oral function. You will leave your first appointment at our King of Prussia, Montgomery County, PA office with a provisional crown, making it an extremely time-efficient treatment. The provisional crown also ensures you can live a normal life while your implant heals. Once it has healed, your permanent teeth can be placed.
The Cost of Dental Implants
A big concern for patients with missing or damaged teeth is the cost of replacing them. What many patients don’t realize is that many of the options they deem cheap end up costing more in the long run because they have to be replaced time and time again. This is a waste of both time and money, and it delays the restoration of their smile and oral function. Fortunately, our dental implants offer patients around the Philadelphia area are a cost-effective and time-efficient solution.
The actual cost of your dental implants will depend on several important factors. The number of teeth you want to replace and your insurance can affect the price of your treatment. When you visit our King of Prussia, PA office for your consultation, our doctor can thoroughly examine your condition and develop a customized treatment plan. Once all of the details of your treatment have been determined, we can give you an accurate price for your treatment.
The Advantages of Choosing Permanent Dental Implants
Dental implants are extremely beneficial to your smile, health, oral function, and confidence. They are truly the best option for tooth replacement and provide the most value for your time and dollar.
1. Provides the Potential to Last a Lifetime
Dental implants have the potential to last a lifetime if cared for properly. They are designed to be permanent, meaning you won’t have to worry about them falling out or having to ever be replaced.
2. Allows for Easy Care & Maintenance
Caring for your dental implants is easy and low-maintenance. The unique design of dental implants simply requires the same daily care as natural teeth. You won’t be putting your teeth in a glass at night.
3. Preserves the Health of Your Jawbone
Dental implants preserve the health of your jawbone as the implant is designed to mimic the function of the tooth root. This maintains the stimulation from chewing needed to keep the jawbone from deteriorating.
4. Allows You to Eat All Your Favorite Foods
Dental implant restorations are designed to be stable and fully functional. This means you won’t have to worry about avoiding foods or taking teeth out and only being able to eat certain foods. You can treat your new teeth just like natural teeth and eat any of the foods you want.
5. Teeth on Dental Implants Look Just Like Natural Teeth
Dental implants support natural-looking prostheses. Our prosthodontist will customize your prostheses to look just like natural teeth, meaning they’ll integrate seamlessly into your smile. No one will be able to tell which of your teeth aren’t natural, letting you smile with confidence.
6. Provide the Biggest Value for Your Dollar
While the price tag on dental implants may not be the lowest of all restoration options, their value is most certainly the highest. Choosing dental implants over dentures offer patients a large number of benefits, but most importantly, they’re a permanent solution to tooth loss. The implants will not wear, so you don’t have to worry about them falling out.
Choosing a Great Implant Provider
To feel confident and comfortable with the dental implant provider you choose, be sure to ask the following questions:
- Do you have a prosthodontist, an oral, maxillofacial and implant surgeon along with a master dental technician on-site that work as a team?
- Do you have an on-site lab that will make my teeth and fit them to my implants quickly?
- Is your staff highly trained to place my implants and secure my temporary and final teeth?
- Do you have a treatment navigator who will stay with me through every step of the process?
- Do you have the most modern low-dose 3D CT scanning equipment that will allow your team to plan my treatment with greater accuracy?
- Can I call one place if I have questions, or must I call different offices depending on the questions?
- Who is responsible for my treatment? Is there one provider, or will there be finger-pointing?
- Do you have the latest cutting-edge robotic arm to assist the surgeon in placing the implants with the highest degree of accuracy, making the procedure less invasive and reducing possible complications?