Dental implants are the best solution for missing and damaged teeth for several reasons. They offer many advantages over other replacement options, and they provide patients with the best and longest-lasting results. The most common benefits associated with dental implants include the following:
- They have the potential to last a lifetime if cared for properly. Dental implants are designed to be permanent, meaning you won’t have to worry about them falling out or having to be replaced after a few years of wear.
- Their care and maintenance are easy. The unique design of dental implants makes it extremely easy to care for them. They simply needed to be flossed once a day and brushed twice a day, just like your natural teeth.
- They preserve the health of your jaw bone. The implant screw is designed to mimic the function of the tooth root, which means it maintains the stimulation from chewing needed to keep the jaw bone from deteriorating.
- They allow you to eat all your favorite foods. Dental implant restorations are designed to be stable and fully functional. This means you won’t have to worry about avoiding foods or taking teeth out and only being able to eat certain foods. You can treat your new teeth just like natural teeth and eat any of the foods you want.
- The implant screws support a natural-looking prosthesis. Your restorative dentist will customize your prosthesis to look just like your natural teeth, meaning they will integrate seamlessly into your smile. No one will be able to tell which of your teeth aren’t your natural teeth, which means you can smile with confidence.
- Dental implants are extremely beneficial to your smile, your health, your oral function, and your confidence. They are truly the best option for tooth replacement, and they are also the most cost-effective option.
Choosing Dental Implants in King of Prussia, PA
We urge you to contact our office and schedule a consultation to learn more about the benefits that dental implants offer. Patients who have expressed fear of oral surgery have chosen dental implants and been astonished by how amazing their results were. We think everyone deserves to have a functional smile that they can be proud of, and we encourage you to consider this easy and beneficial solution.